alien :D
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
alien :D
About Me
- Name: ♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 16, 21.08.1993. ahhting@live.com
don't be mad , because I'll go mad.
Money does not drop from sky ! :D
Previous Posts
- hahah. so many days nvr post :x& so im here to pos...
- & I AM LATE TODAY!hahah! first tym really overslep...
- opps! happy bday twins. tdy than your bday.althoug...
- well, love me for who i am hate me for who i care....
- hahahs.days not posting again!..so now posting for...
- alrights!dun feel like posting..so fast one okay!y...
- HAPPY ONE YEAR! :Dit's me & kennedy ONE year .i ha...
- i woke up 6sharp early in the morning .than lalala...
- I AM HERE TO POST! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!jencyCHUA! im he...
- wheeee.it ended! & i went for swimming! :Dswam for...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home