alien :D
Saturday, November 10, 2007
alien :D
About Me
- Name: ♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 16, 21.08.1993. ahhting@live.com
don't be mad , because I'll go mad.
Money does not drop from sky ! :D
Previous Posts
- well, i did not post for yesterday.hmms, i went to...
- alrights,what about today?..ehs, i slept at 2plus ...
- who can be my greatgrandAHMA?!my greatgrandAHGONG ...
- hahah!back to posting for the day.early morning wo...
- yeahs. i nvr heard b4 after blogging people will t...
- my day,early morning wake up.do nothing but stare ...
- WE DID NOT SAY YOU ARE A BEGGAR,NEITHER DID WE SAY...
- WELL, I AM WRONG ABOUT THE WAY I SEE MY MOTHER!I...
- hweechang & xuefen ;i did not say that you don't h...
- aiiyahs!had a arguement!SO YAPS!chang & fen,i find...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home