alien :D
Thursday, February 28, 2008
alien :D
About Me
- Name: ♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 16, 21.08.1993. ahhting@live.com
don't be mad , because I'll go mad.
Money does not drop from sky ! :D
Previous Posts
- hmmms, here i come post!~okokays, had lessons.& ie...
- opps! daddy said things not settle.so, edition to ...
- claps! everything is ALRIGHTS! :D& i'm happy.hope ...
- hmms, today & iem tired.band & schools.okay. hahah...
- SORRY FOR EVERYTHING! MY FAULT! CAN IT ENDS NOW?!I...
- sigh.blame it all on me.iem willing to take it all...
- POST about today!so, iem reallie tired & seriously...
- rights! iem so tired.& it's another day.iem still ...
- hmmms, tired now. so, ie shall post tomorrow.& ie ...
- hmmms, so what's all about today.iem so dead for ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home