alien :D
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
alien :D
About Me
- Name: ♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 16, 21.08.1993. ahhting@live.com
don't be mad , because I'll go mad.
Money does not drop from sky ! :D
Previous Posts
- okay lahs . no lesson also !& went learning journe...
- lazy to post but two thing to say .HAPPY BIRTHDAY ...
- let's see today !i had english for two periods ! :...
- i just wake up randomly very early today !HAHAHS !...
- * everyone is impt to me !YES ! EVERYONE ! EVERY S...
- what about today?..thinking of going out but..am i...
- full whole day at home yesterday !& yes it's reall...
- IT's really LONG since i said i gonna post!HOHOHO!...
- HELL LOT THAT I WANNA POST !but i'm just so tired ...
- what a day !what's with that start again right ?ha...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]












0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home