It’s Thursday & I’ve been like not posting since school start! :D today should be exceptional. Because I’m in the mood of posting but a day full of emotion ! :D the crazy me ! & is always crazy ! :D Bang ! Monday & my babydear did not went to school. He went to Malaysia ?! :D okay lahs ! after school I went to ssc . &! What the hell ! I fell down ! & it’s painful okay?! D: okay lahs! But, I had fun time over there ! :D it’s been long since I enjoyed with them ! :D &! Coolcool. The ball went to the canal . & was like where jaymus ?! because sound like chanel . LOLs :x than was Tuesday. Okay, didn’t go to school with him . but, I was like early because of bio paper! D: okay lahs ! & I got my teddybear & pairpair ! x3 bangbangbang ! hahahs! Okay. Than, didn’t went to band . but went to re-exam . than off with him ! :D okay lahs ! than, Wednesday ! the day I forget to bring tie ! but, thankyou chinheng . but, lucky mrgoh never really check also ! :D okay, than was like whatever lahs ! :D & andy’s artwork is nice. Hahahs ! what if I ruin it?! LOLs! Hmmms, dammit. repeat , “ uglyuglyuglyuglyuglyuglyugly!” hahahs! Sound like andy ?! LOLs! Okay lahs ! don’t disturb him alr ! :D okay . after school . no after my social studies re-exam, I went with him & he tell me a lot of stories ! :D okay . but, end up I think because of me we argue?.. hmmms, sorry then. & yeahs . details ? not gonna say :D but, I know is my fault ! :D okay, than today morning . wah ! meet him he walk like dam fast ! okay lahs ! than, he say his daddy this & that . okay lorh . & BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM. Lots things happen ! :D don’t wanna mention ! hahahs! Okay, fullstop! Bangbangbang! All the way till after school . than talk ?! hahah! Okay ! whatever it is . bang! 2plus went maths re-exam ! & I was like done at around 2.45pm?..Hahahs! Not because I memorized answer lahs ! Is just that I do question which I know what! :D okay lahs ! hahahs ! Than was like, wait for Janice & hang at canteen for awhile . than went off to ps. Went there with hafidz too ! Okay & I got a lot of question to ask them today . but they do not want to reply me D: okay ! hafidz , hope u & her is okay uhs ! I know u love her ! :D okay, than was like . on the way there I saw ken’s sister . chit-chat abit with her :D after that, off to find babydear ahgong ahdo Kelvin blaze martin &! I don’t know the others alr ! hahahs ! than, went off at ard 5plus?! :D okay lahs! :D went off with him & bang ! thankyou for walking to & fro to help me top-up!:D hohoho! Than, on MRT & was like . whatever ! :D okay . walkwalkwalk ! &! Yeahs! He smile he laugh he joke he this & that . bang ! okay, good boy ! :x okay lahs ! than was like 41o & uncle ! u very disgusting lehs! D: I don’t know you & don’t like you lahs ! you like pervertic person like that ! sit so close for what ! moving more & more in . ZZZZ! Make me have phobia of sitting beside guys in public D: I scared lahs ! dammit . other than people who I know . those I don’t know I scared okay ! BANG! Okay ! fullstop! D: I scared lahs ! thankyou calvin that u come onto the bus & make me got excuse to move away . BANG! UNCLE SHOOO! D: scary! Bloody big butt . seat two seat not enough wanna seat three . zzz . cheebye. Don’t anyhow can !? ._.ll okay lahs ! than home & bang ! tio scolding again! Wtv. Go school go home all daddy fetch . NO FREEDOM D: BANG ! they know SOMETHING, they throw me out of house .________________.ll fine ! whatever. FULLSTOP! I shall see what happen tml :D okay! Done. & anant had went off ! boy, we will all miss you ! :D okay, all the best ! hahahs! :D
&&&&&! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENETTA!
Mummy ! sorry ! your bday yesterday,
so, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home