saturday & whatever ah ! :D
(:
stupid assholes . i wanted to take the four of us . yet he move my phone & don't let me capture. stupid asshole ! D: kay lah , it's saturday . i had band in the morning . from 8am to 12noon . kay , supposingly going to ecp with my baby but , he do need to be in school for av . so , whatever lor . then , he helped me with my socialstudies . kay , i'm so freaking bored ! home-ed & out to j8 again . thanks pirathep for the treat yaw ! :D thankyou janice , ben & nicholas for being my entertainment . LOLs , not really but yah . kay lah , went to town . saw all my work friends ! :D kay lah , never say hi but just walk pass lor . feel abit awakward . kay lah , then fareast & wisma . haha ! janice ; i don't like your bag ! HAHA ! :/ kay , then after that went back bishan . bought a friendship band that cost a bomb . kay , neverminds . soon after off to find him lor . kay lah , spent sometime with him . yah , then went off yaw . screw his assholes for seeing water from eye . LOLs . kay lah whatever ! kay , then home-ed yaw . kay , so long so for . i enjoyed my day :D
Baby, I'm too lost in you. Caught in you. Lost in everything about you. So deep, I can't sleep I can't think. I just think about the things that you do. I'm too lost in you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home