alien :D
Monday, July 7, 2008
alien :D
About Me
- Name: ♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 16, 21.08.1993. ahhting@live.com
don't be mad , because I'll go mad.
Money does not drop from sky ! :D
Previous Posts
- FANTASTIC & WONDERFUL DAY ! it's pretty good & won...
- FANTASTIC ! :D IM LOVIN IT ! :Di'm lying alone loo...
- haha ! today is not boring at all !i'm home all da...
- how i wish im as wild as this cat .it might be los...
- OKAY ! thankyou 2E1'o7 boys & zhangLIANG !haha ! y...
- DEAD ! BANG ! BONG ! DONG ! D:
- alrights, it's like 427 now ?..& i'm here to post ...
- BANG ! & today i went out !i went to the eastcoast...
- It’s Thursday & I’ve been like not posting since s...
- did not post yesterday !but, kind of stm alr !BUT ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home