Each time when i feel like you're not mine , I always wish for alcohol . Thou i promised you not to drink but it's tempting . I always tried my best not to touch . But , i can't help but to think . I don't understand why but sometime i just don't feel like having . I made you feel like not having me in school but , you made me feel so lost at time . Are we meant to be together ? Are the love between us not call love ? Are we just being special or are we just not into each other ? I don't understand . Suddenly , i don't want status . I don't want seriously i don't want . I don't see a point to it . It just make me ponder . Sometimes i just feel like not caring , i feel like an idiot to you at time . Well , sometime it makes me think too , what am i really to you ? I don't know , I don't understand . I feel like having you , when i see you , i feel that you're different . Totally different . I felt so different . The feeling you gave me is different from other guys . I don't understand . Sometime you make me feel that you are not ordinary kind sometime you make me feel NOTHING . seriously , nothing . I don't understand why . I no longer wanna doubt your love , because it's of no point . I still love the phrase i always use . Well , i don't know & i don't understand . I'm too tired for everything D: Sometime i seriously think of giving up on us b4 . Sometime i will think what date is the more preferable date to break off . But , second thought , i can't bear , I want you . I don't wanna lose you . I really don't understand myself . Forget it , the next time anything gonna happen , i will simply let go ... (try)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home