Don't wanna be on this road alone .
Gave sentosa a skip , went to find my baby at bishan . Well , j8 walkwalk .
Sat down chat eat & off to interchange (:
Took 55 with him for a stop , drop & took 410 (:
iloveyou , baby .
After that , i suddenly miss playing swing so much .
Headed over to bishanpark . (:
Played my swing .
I miss the times with you in the park .
Home after that , rest awhile .
Headed off to macritchie . Supposingly go yesterday , but failed .
So , today . Went with around 10 people .
I see monkey ! (:
It seems so calm .
Well , that's all for today ! I reached home around 8 pm .
I'm so beat . Off to study biology & physics !
Seeyou . Goodnight .
my loving one .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home