Short post thou , think i not gonna use comp for a couple of days . Due to the stupid charger again . I don't know what the hell happen to it once again ! Ah , FOOK . Whatever lah kay ? Well , Right . Had a fun time in lib thou ! :D No RED cards . lOl .
alien :D
Monday, February 16, 2009
alien :D
About Me
- Name: ♥ ShiTing (:
I'm soon 16, 21.08.1993. ahhting@live.com
don't be mad , because I'll go mad.
Money does not drop from sky ! :D
Previous Posts
- Kill my BOREDOM ! :DSome editing of pictures .. & ...
- Don't wanna be on this road alone .Gave sentosa a ...
- What's done can't be undone D: Well , decided to g...
- happy valentine's day . Tuition , Home , Bishan , ...
- Each time when i feel like you're not mine , I alw...
- haha , people say that today is the Friday and it'...
- I was too self-centred . It's Thursday . Seriously...
- Are you like the on / off button ? D:I'm late for ...
- Didn't get a good sleep last night . So , pretty t...
- Early morning , woke up and went of to church for...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home