it's been empty since morning till now , still yet to be hungry :/
It's friday once again . Time seems to pass so fast yet so slow . I don't understand why but it seems that way (: I'm gonna post more & more lil & lil . Haha . Depend lah right ? (: I'm so lazy to reflect back bout happen recently . Not lazy to reflect but reflected lazy to type it out . Don't feel like sharing too ! My mouth are way too shut now a day . Keeping myself shut make me love my bed ! :D Sleep , Sleep , Sleep . I hate it that way but that's the only way . :D Hope things are fine b4 the sky brights up again .
Just hope thing to start afresh when the sky brights up .
Too many lesson that i hate learn .
Keep it shut , keep it tight .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home